Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Update on License Plates

I went to go fill out the paperwork for my new license plate yesterday. Originally, the police said that since the plate was reported as stolen, if, in the future, any police officer checking the license plate on my car would see it listed as stolen and so not only would I need news plates, but the number on the plates would also need to be new. Of course, this would cost extra money.

Well, the lady at the government office checked, and the police didn't list it as stolen. So, the whole process, while still frustrating and expensive, won't be quite as expensive.

I think this is the first time I have ever been thankful for police incompetence.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am so sorry for your misfortune... I pray that you get it fixed soon!