Monday, November 26, 2007

Fred Thompson

Well, I've made my decision.

I'm throwing my support behind Fred Thompson. Is he the perfect canidate that will make everything fantastic and solve all of our problems? No, he isn't. No one is nor has anyone ever been. But I do think he is the best choice for our country. I really think his views on Constitutionalism can do a lot to restoring this country to its true greatness and what it was meant to become. For years, I've believed that ignoring the constitution and what it says has lead us down a path of government that is less effective, more intrusive, and less desirable.

If Fred Thompson will do what he says he believes. I think we can restore some of what makes our country great. Let's get behind him and help him get elected.

No comments: